The Carnival Cruise Line’s 704-paggenger Adonia arrived in port, marking the first of what could be thousands of cruise ships crossing from Florida to Cuba every year. This marks the first time in more than 50 years that an American cruise ship has
An Illinois woman has filed suit against Starbucks, claiming that the coffee chain is “underfilling” its cold beverages, serving drinks that contain less coffee than advertised. Chicago woman sues Starbucks for putting too much ice in drinks
- AP source: Cruz exits Republican race for presidentA senior adviser to Ted Cruz says he has ended his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the Republican Party's nomination.
- Big truck crashes into creek bed partially shutting down busy highwayThe driver was unable to initially get out of the truck but he was able to escape the wreckage a short time after emergency crews arrived to assist.
- Lawmakers grapple with last minute issues this weekSeveral key pieces of legislation still hang in the balance with only two meeting days remaining for lawmakers in this session.
Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, will go on tour this summer. “Tyler’s 19-city trek will find him focusing on smaller venues, and performing a set that mixes Aerosmith hits with material from his upcoming debut solo LP. Between numbers,
Art of Anarchy have found their new frontman. Creed singer, Scott Stapp, is set to replace the late Stone Temple Pilots frontman, Scott Weiland. “Stapp’s involvement with ART OF ANARCHY was originally slated to be announced in
Red Hot Chili Peppers fans get ready for new music…this week! A new track, ‘Dark Necessities’ will surface this Thursday. “A follow-up to 2011’s studio album ‘I’m With You’ is likely to appear later this year.” Rock
- Ted Cruz Accidentally Elbows His Wife Heidi in the Face After Dropping Out of Presidential Race: GIF May 4, 2016Heidi Cruz can’t catch a break. Ted Cruz elbowed his wife smack in the face after dropping out of the 2016 presidential race on Tuesday, May 3. The former republican candidate, 45, went in to hug his team — including his father, Rafael Cruz — and accidentally hit his wif...This article originally appeared on www.usmagazine.com: […]
- Kardashians Jetting Off to Cuba to Film Family ‘Keeping With the Kardashians’ Vacation May 4, 2016It’s official — the Kardashians can now go almost anywhere. Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian are headed to Cuba this week to film for their family’s reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, sources tell Us Weekly.
- Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race After Losing to Donald Trump in Indiana May 4, 2016And then there were two. Ted Cruz announced on Tuesday, May 3, that he was ending his presidential campaign after losing to